Sunday, October 11, 2009

Patriots Report: Week 5

Last week --

I predicted - Ravens 21 Pats 20
Final score - Pats 27 Ravens 21

As Maxwell Smart would say, "Missed it by that much!"

Not a lot to say about the Broncos. The Broncos are undefeated and look to be a tough team to beat in Mile High Stadium. (I know it's not still called that exactly, but unless they are paying me or I like the product, I don't mention sponsors.)

The Broncos are good, but the Pats should have this one easily. Recent history shows that Belichek knows all their weaknesses. Brady should be back to form by the fifth game. The line is Pats by 3.5. I give them two touchdowns on top of that using my "Calgon ancient Chinese secret" method.

Then it gets easier after this week -- at least for few weeks.

THIS WEEK

Patriots 35
Broncos 17

UPDATE: The Red Sox season is over. Let's go Pats! Bruins! Celtics!

No comments:

Post a Comment